Our first speaking event is at University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston on December 5th, 2019. Nineteen other events like it are being scheduled now through the spring semester.
Why? Because medical and law students are constantly under pro-abortion pressure at their grad schools across the country. They are faced with numerous ethical dilemmas during their formative years and beyond in their fields.
Take Indiana University-South Bend for example. Nursing students were forced to participate in abortions during their residency. The pro-life students reported feeling ostracized and one sued the university for job discrimination due to her pro-life principles. We know all too well that Universities, especially public ones, do not emphasize the pro-life view. Students often miss out on insight that can help them live their pro-life values in their future profession.
We cannot abolish abortion without pro-life physicians and legal experts on our side!
We will be reaching 20 campuses this year with speakers from all over the country to bridge this information gap. Students at medical universities will hear presentations on perinatal hospice, prenatal diagnosis, late-term abortion, life of the mother risks, fertility awareness, and physician assisted suicide.
Medical Schools that will be hosting a speaker on campus:
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Dell Medical School at University of Texas at Austin
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- St. Louis University Medical School
- Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Colorado Anschutz Medical School
- University of Florida College of Medicine
Law schools with Students for Life groups will have the opportunity to hear from law professionals on topics including free speech, recent abortion court cases, ethics of physician assisted suicide, and more.
Law Schools that will be hosting a speaker on campus:
- William & Mary Law School
- University of Virginia School of Law
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- University of Michigan Law
- University of Houston Law
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- St. Louis University School of Law
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
For more information on these events, please contact Mary Briganti at email@example.com.
There are only three scholarships left! If your medical or law Students for Life group is interested in hosting a speaker to better educate your campus, apply here today!